We support entrepreneurs in the creative process of
developing business models, business plans and
pitching to investors.
Companies that want to grow or compensate for short-term bottlenecks often need financial and strategic support from business angels, investors (equity) or banks (debt).
How do entrepreneurs create the necessary conditions?
A good elevator pitch is crucial.
That means being able to present the idea in two minutes in such a way that someone else gets the gist of it.
To present business models and the company, a detailed presentation of the business plan and the equity story is absolutely necessary. The first thing to present is an executive summary, a fact sheet, then a full business plan documenting what the entrepreneur wants to do with the investors‘ money.
This is where the hard facts will be presented:
- What results have I achieved in the past?
- What is the current profit situation?
- What is the current earnings situation, the status of the products and/ or services?
- What do I want to do with the money?
Facts and figures should always be only one part.
As investors and advisors, we learn that more is required – namely: a convincing story that inspires confidence, motivates and excites investors for the business model.
We support entrepreneurs developing:
Business plan, market entry, strategy and positioning, scaling and successfully approaching investors
Our target groups are:
- Startup in the company
- StartUP as a company foundation
- ReStart of companies and business models
- Focusing and developing success niches
What services do we provide:
A) Basic offer (€5000.- net):
- Business model
- Business Plan
- Investor Pitch
- Stratgey for niche focus
B) Additional services (prices according to agreement):
- Development of digital strategy
- Support (mentoring/ coaching) and investor search
- Project management, success monitoring
- Market launch, networking, expansion
- Member of the advisory board
We create value with our clients in small groups and in one-to-one meetings.
(2-4 workshops per week of 2 hours each).
We meet in the video channel:
- Practical inputs from our lectures
- Virtual classroom teaching with interactive digital elements
- Reflection on experiences and results (feedback sessions)
For details, please contact us personally 089 4900 9977
With kind regards